Human Resources Manager
Taipei City, Taiwan
- Establish recruitment strategy, on-board and retention management mechanism.
- Optimize and execute HR-related processes to improve team-work experience
- Create and analyze recruitment reports and data, and make effective suggestions and adjustments.
- Support other HR activities
- Ensuring that HR processes and procedures comply with country's statutory requirements.
- Experience in recruiting and interviewing software engineers.
- 2+ years HR related work experience
- Fluent in English, including listening, speaking, reading, writing and especially negotiation skills.
- Experience in establishing or optimizing HR-related systems.
- A good listener and communicator, with sensitivity.
- Focus on team culture and play a positive and vital role in BSOS.
Preferred Qualifications: madarian is a plus
Job type: Full Time