Supply Chain Ecosystem Growth Manager
Location: Taiwan, United State, Remote
- Proactively work with customers to identify barriers to successful adoption and work to put in place plans to improve adoption.
- Be an escalation point for customer issues, and coordinate with internal teams to resolve quickly. Proactively communicate with customers in a timely manner on issue status and resolution.
- Serve as the voice of the customer to inform the product and customer-facing business processes.
- Provide regular assessments of the health of the customer portfolio.
- Help to identify opportunities for footprint growth within the current customer base and coordinate appropriate resources to engage in the upselling process.
- 3+ years of work experience managing relationships with big companies.
- Experience in Account Management, Customer Success, Business Development.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and growing environment.
- Willing to travel to meet clients across the globe.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills in English
Preferred Qualifications: madarian is a plus
Job type: Full Time