Full-Stack Engineer (SaaS)
Taipei City, Taiwan
- Responsible for product development iterations and maintenance of SUPLEX
- Responsible for the infrastructure design and development of SAP cloud product.
- Familiarity with React and Hooks API.
- Proficiency in the Go programming language.
- Knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, and NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB, or Cassandra).
- Understanding of cloud services, microservices principles, and architecture design.
- Ability to quickly identify and clarify problems and form solutions.
- Good programming architecture and design pattern skills.
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing.
- Familiarity with software development and testing tools or methods such as CI/CD, Agile/Scrum.
- Familiarity with SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP), ERP, and other SAP cloud products.
Job type: Full Time