Full-Stack Engineer (SaaS)
Taipei City, Taiwan
- Collaborate with front-end and back-end engineers to design and develop integration technology infra for SUPLEX and SAP cloud products using the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP)'s functionality, and eventually list SUPLEX on the SAP Store.
- Responsible for product development iterations and maintenance of SUPLEX
- Familiarity with SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP), ERP, and other SAP cloud products.
- Familiarity with React and Hooks API.
- Proficiency in the Go programming language.
- Knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, and NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB, or Cassandra).
- Understanding of cloud services, microservices principles, and architecture design.
- Ability to quickly identify and clarify problems and form solutions.
- Good programming architecture and design pattern skills.
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing.
- Familiarity with software development and testing tools or methods such as CI/CD, Agile/Scrum.
Job type: Full Time