Technical Product Manager
Location: Taiwan, Remote
- Fully understand the business scenario, plan for the product spec and write product requirements documents.
- Collaborate and well communicate with the dev team, control the development progress, lead technical tracking activities and perform risk assessment to identify key priorities and dependencies.
- Succinctly communicate issues to relevant stakeholders and proactively collaborate to ensure timely resolution.
- 3+ years total experience as a TPM, engineering leader, product manager (technical domain), or related discipline.
- Experience in building DeFi protocol/crypto exchange.
- Comprehensive understanding of web3 technical framework and infrastructure.
- Experience executing and delivering cross-functional projects with multiple dependencies and constraints.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-driven, and comfortable handling situations that may depart existing paved roads.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a track record of communicating at all levels involving both technical and non-technical teams/stakeholders.
Job type: Full Time