Taipei City, Taiwan
- Design and implement compliance frameworks, policies, processes.
- Keep up to date on compliance-related developments in relevant jurisdictions impacting business activities, and continually advise on refining and perfecting the compliance programs.
- Perform Know Your Customer (KYC) / Know Your Business (KYB) and Client Due Diligence (CDD) procedures.
- Performing company risk assessments and client risk assessments.
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses.
- 3+ years of compliance or related experience in the financial or crypto industry. Strong understanding and experience with regulatory KYC/KYB/CDD and AML procedures.
- Compliance and/or auditing experience at Big Four consulting firm is a plus.
- Comfortable working in fast paced environments with a goal-oriented mentality.
- Strong project management and time-management skills
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills in English.
Preferred Qualifications: madarian is a plus
Job type: Full Time