Supply Chain Finance Account Manager
Taipei City, Taiwan
- Identify and establish a sales pipeline.
- Cold calling to engage supply chain clients
- Proactively work with customers to identify barriers to successful adoption and work to put in place plans to improve adoption.
- Be an escalation point for customer issues, and coordinate with internal teams to resolve quickly. Proactively communicate with customers in a timely manner on issue status and resolution.
- Serve as the voice of the customer to inform the product and customer-facing business processes.
- Provide regular assessments of the health of the customer portfolio.
- 3+ years of work experience managing relationships with big companies.
- Have good connections with supply chain corporations.
- Experienced in Corporate Financing or Business Development.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and growing environment.
Job type: Full Time